IGNORED

Replacement Seat For Climber

BHC

I have two older API climbers that I love.....I was itching to replace at least one, and I was looking at the Summits, but the only issues I have with my APIs is the foam seat on both are torn apart due to either bears, chipmunks, and field mice, it's my fault I leave them out all year in the woods under a camo tarp. 

So instead of buying a new stand for $200 or more, I just purchased two replaceable foam seats made my Summit. There wasn't any store local that sold them, but found them online  and $10.00 cheaper then at all other online stores: https://www.mackspw.com/Summit-Universal-Replacement-Treestand-Seat

I have been using a Summit for about 8 years now. The original seat like the one you posted the link for broke while I was sitting in it. I replaced it with the Summit Surround Seat. Best $99 I’ve  ever spent. Most comfortable seat I’ve ever sat in. 
The surround seat is that much better than the regular summit seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 10/20/2018 at 5:26 PM, BHC said:

I have two older API climbers that I love.....I was itching to replace at least one, and I was looking at the Summits, but the only issues I have with my APIs is the foam seat on both are torn apart due to either bears, chipmunks, and field mice, it's my fault I leave them out all year in the woods under a camo tarp. 

So instead of buying a new stand for $200 or more, I just purchased two replaceable foam seats made my Summit. There wasn't any store local that sold them, but found them online  and $10.00 cheaper then at all other online stores: https://www.mackspw.com/Summit-Universal-Replacement-Treestand-Seat

That is the way to keep a great stand and save money. My ancient API Grand Slam Supreme is the most comfortable stand I have ever used hands down. 

5 hours ago, LPJR said:

That is the way to keep a great stand and save money. My ancient API Grand Slam Supreme is the most comfortable stand I have ever used hands down. 

That is one of the two I have, the other is a API model I'm not sure of

Yesterday I ran to my spot to put the seat on my climber, but being in a rush I never tighten it.....So this morning I'm 25' high and go sit down and the seat goes down to the platform, here I'am laughing while bitching to myself....I tighten it up and all was well.....