IGNORED

The Walpack Inn-No longer hunter friendly

rgw

So if they will change for a handful of anti's who complain, why not change for a bus load of hunters who complain as well. Start calling, for those in the area, stop by and tell them you will no longer patronize that establishment if they feel that way about your/our lifestyle. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Do you guys believe everything you read on the internet was probably written by an anti hunter.  :shakehead: I stopped going there because the food sucks.  I used to love the ribs there. Last time I went nothing but fat on them.  When I told the waitress I was not happy she explained to me that they changed the ribs because of price. Then she brought me out a steak to replace the ribs and that was just garbage. Have not been back in 8 years. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

I stopped going there because the food sucks.  

LOL. I was going to say it's not a big loss but didn't want to rile the locals because I know many people love it. I went years ago, due to good reviews here and it wasn't too bad. Stopped in the following year while in the area and was not impressed at all for the price. Steak was tough, salad had mostly brown, wilted iceberg lettuce, and wasn't cheap. I've had better meals at Longhorn for half the price, but the place was neat and atmosphere cool. I haven't been back in a few years, not worth the 3 hour drive. There are places down here that would be worth the 3 hour drive for you guys up there though. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Hand writings on the wall,2050,New Jersey first state to ban hunting.Native american indians,all gone.Sports authority in willowbrook mall had a nice hunting selection 30. Years ago,mounts on the wall.All gone , anti complaints.Bear hunt on state land hunters payed for,all gone.Hunting in NJ?with in 50 years   all gone..😢

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt