IGNORED

Eagles vs Giants

Batsto

Yea bed enough of that garbage have to hunt in morningΒ 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

7 hours ago, Batsto said:

Giants have a cancer. It's called Beckham. Giant will improve if they cut him.Β  He is mentally ill. Barkley was great at Penn State and is a great pro back. The line play is weak!Β 

Well Beckham is 50/50 on his contract now I bet. He is a greedy player though. He should've looked at other teams and have an actual chance for a SB and he knew the Giants were in decline the past few seasons. He just wanted money and now he has it.

Watched one set of downs by the giants, and had to turn it off.Β  That's all I can stomach watching anymore, any games.Β  Eli should have been replaced years ago.Β  Looks like the front line wants him gone, too, by the way they are letting the defense come through.

Eli Manning is not the problem. I feel for the team players on the Giants. They have enough personal to be at or near 500.Β It's time for management and coaching staff to cut some a-holes and non hustlers. Giants have an attitude problem. Chuck Schmer is in a bad spot.Β 

Eli must go. This is third year I feel this way. The entire team knows he has no skills anymore and are already quitting. When you keep trotting g out the same washed up QB out there every week every year the team quickly loses heart. Basic things like blocking and tackling that require heart start to fall apart. The players have no confidence in Eli and it shows.Β 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….