OCbowhunter

Deciding when it's time

10 hours ago, OCbowhunter said:

Thanks guys. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. 

We will be thinking about you today OC.  

Thanks guys. It was one of the hardest decisions to make, she came in my room in the middle of the night last night and was just whimpering. The vet said she could have had cushings disease, kidney failure, diabetes or major cancer. She is no longer suffering, and was with her when she took her last breath, she is no longer in pain.  She was a hell of a dog, going to be difficult for any other dog to top her. 

Edited by OCbowhunter

Top picture is the day we got her, last picture is the day she left us. The baby is my son the day we brought him home from the hospital. 

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss, as they say time heals we all know that to be true, but it doesn't help with the hurt you feel now.

Be happy knowing you and your family gave her the best life she could have asked for.

• Like 1

7 years ago i had to put down the second of my last two gsp's two years after the first one. two weeks later i had a gsp puppy picked out. it eased the pain and was the best move.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. Was nice to see your kids grew up with a great dog. God Bless..

• Like 1