IGNORED

Please read my letter and give me your feed back

Hello all,

Please read my letter and give me your feed back.  On Tuesday I was notified of a town meeting to ban deer hunting in my town.  I live in a town with mostly people who don't understand deer or hunting at all.  We have major deer problem and I am preparing to speak to town council on the 22nd to inform them of how the eco system really works and along with that some options.

Thanks,

Erik

We all know that we have a deer population problem here in town.pdf

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

Sounds great!   I would only add "bucks harvested must have APRs of 4 points to at least one side..."

Haha  - just kidding.   Having some sort of EAB though could help, like have to shoot 2 does before you can shoot a buck - Buck154 has that in place at a park he is hunting down south.

Good luck!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Very good letter.

Simple and direct.

Good luck with your presentation.:up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.