IGNORED

Maine Turkey Hunter shoots Man.

Batsto

He was struck with a single pellet....sounds to me like he was far enough that the pellet stung but didn't hurt him ( he got peppered ) so that can be why he didn't want any treatment, he's probably fine...just an honest accident on public land...them turkey shots will carry far 

1 hour ago, Psehunter said:

He was struck with a single pellet....sounds to me like he was far enough that the pellet stung but didn't hurt him ( he got peppered ) so that can be why he didn't want any treatment, he's probably fine...just an honest accident on public land...them turkey shots will carry far 

We as hunters and fire arm owners need to stop using the word accident.  In intentional yes..  some may remember it happened to me s few years ago..  I set up about 100 yrds off a road with my back to it..  bird came off roost and landed between me and the road..  someone shot from the road and peppered the shit out of me...  I was more mad than hurt but the fact is it could have been worse...  never found out who did it as I ran tword the road he was peeling wheels..  my only hope was that me screaming at him scared him enough to never pull that stunt again....