IGNORED

UBNJ Saddle River Hunt Lawsuit

Joeybeets

Yeah, I understand its a town's cull program - but this is archery-only right? I'm 100% positive these people in Saddle River won't allow firearms - so what's with the requirement of being subjected to a criminal background check? I dunno - hunters seem to be treated like a criminals or at least like low-lifes in this state by the elitist liberals.

27 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Yeah, I understand its a town's cull program - but this is archery-only right? I'm 100% positive these people in Saddle River won't allow firearms - so what's with the requirement of being subjected to a criminal background check? I dunno - hunters seem to be treated like a criminals or at least like low-lifes in this state by the elitist liberals.

I guess the people living in those multi million $$$ homes want to know who is lurking around their backyards. 

This is why they don't get my money.

50 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Where is the UBNJ on the much more important issue of getting an injunction against Murphy's anti bear hunt executive order? Nowhere. Who cares about hunting/culling in the back yards of rich liberals. 

35 minutes ago, T10R4 said:

Rumor has it, not the first time they have messed up on one of these town cull hunts...

Plus I am sure there where only a select few on that list.they should be fighting to get bow hunting not a cull hunt.

1 hour ago, 230jhp said:

Where is the UBNJ on the much more important issue of getting an injunction against Murphy's anti bear hunt executive order? Nowhere. Who cares about hunting/culling in the back yards of rich liberals. 

The ubnj is involved..  before going any further what have you or any one else bashing these organizations done to help our sport...  not taking a shot at you just using the question in a general statement...  out of those complaining who is a federation member or any hunting organization in nj...  also what has every one done to get more participation...  I was an instructor for hunter ed for 15 years from helping with thre blood trails st 14 years old. and do plan to go back when life settles down... I have introduced and taken kids hunting including kids from this site and nj hunter who other wise might not have duck deer or turkey hunted... I have also introduced adults to our sport as well just by taking them..we are our own worst enemies when it comes to the fight against us...  we tend to bitch about organizations not doing any thing rather than try to help our cause our selves.  With the comment about it should be a hunt not a cull hunt..  they have to start somewhere in that area its going to be hard with some of the population..  a start is a good clean hunt with hunters showing respect for their property and the people in those communities...

Also remember we are trying to appeal to the 98 percent that don't have a care either way about hunting..  one bad impression can sway them to the anti side and than it's near impossible to get them on our side.  It's best to do it the right way and leave a positive impression so that down the road it could lead to an open hunt...

Again I know many here do their part but there are many hunters that ft o not...

Edited by vdep217

7 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

The ubnj is involved..  before going any further what have you or any one else bashing these organizations done to help our sport...  not taking a shot at you just using the question in a general statement...  out of those complaining who is a federation member or any hunting organization in nj...  also what has every one done to get more participation...  I was an instructor for hunter ed for 15 years and fo plan to go back when life settles down... I have introduced and taken kids hunting including kids from this site and nj hunter who other wise might not have duck deer or turkey hunted... I have also introduced adults to our sport as well just by taking them..we are our own worst enemies when it comes to the fight against us...  we tend to bitch about organizations not doing any thing rather than try to help our cause our selves.  With the comment about it should be a hunt not a cull hunt..  they have to start somewhere in that area its going to be hard with some of the population..  a start is a good clean hunt with hunters showing respect for their property and the people in those communities...

Again I know many here do their part but there are many hunters that ft o not...

Amen to that brother if we didn't sit on our asses in the last election for governor murphy would not be in office. 35% of registered voters came out to vote i wonder how many of the 35% were sportsman and women.

Another thing I have to ask is how many here utilized the apprentice liscence to introduce a friend threat doesn't hunt to the out doors? 2 of my old managers are curious and I will be taking them either water fowl or turkey hunting this year.  The state gave us a way to recruit numbers and I dont believe its getting utilized...  and i will admit i was against it when it was written in its original form but they amended before introducing

It is aggravating to hear our own bash UBNJ. Yes I've been a member for years and my experience with them is nothing but positive. For those that want them to fight for us don't forget two key  things they were involved in....Sunday bowhunting  and the reduction of the safety zone from 450' to 150'. And yes they do more then worry about hunting backyard deer.

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸