IGNORED

TENPOINT CROSSBOWS

Live to Hunt

Just a heads up for anyone that owns a  Tenpoint Crossbow.   Last week I noticed a crack in my limb.  I took it back to the bow shop I bought it from and they did all the paperwork and contacted Tenpoint. They  warranty their Crossbows for life.  They put a whole new front end on my crossbow with no cost and no hassle.  I basically have a brand new Crossbow in just 7 days.  You can buy their equipment with confidence.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Sure seems most of the XBow companies honor their warranties better than anyone else in the Business.

Ten Point, Parker, KI  all stand up well for their products.

Wish more companies in the archery business did the same.

at the price of todays equipment they should 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, maximus66 said:

Parker did the same for a friend of mine. Brought it back to where he bought it, they called Parker, took front end off another xbow they had in stock and he left, sighted in and went hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my friends that was a target archer cant shoot his compound anymore. But he loves to shoot .

so instead now he shoots his xbow as much as he did his target bow.

He is on a first name basis with Parker , KI and  Excaliber.

He breaks ALOT of crossbows. They just are not made to be shot so much.

When he calls they all just send what he broke right out , no questions asked.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

4 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

One of my friends that was a target archer cant shoot his compound anymore. But he loves to shoot .

so instead now he shoots his xbow as much as he did his target bow.

He is on a first name basis with Parker , KI and  Excaliber.

He breaks ALOT of crossbows. They just are not made to be shot so much.

When he calls they all just send what he broke right out , no questions asked.

I think that was my problem shooting it to much.   I am also the same way love shooting and a shoulder surgery led me to a crossbow.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

A buddy of mine had a limb issue on opening day with his 7 year old Ten Point Titan.  He cocked the string and heard a pop.  It is no longer under warranty and yet Ten Point replaced the limb and new strings free of charge.  

I use to have a Parker Tornado and every year I busted a limb always while cocking string.  Parker always replaced for free. When the bow worked it was great but I just got tired of dealing with the same problem.  After several years I just bought a TenPoint Venom and haven’t had an issue inpast 4 years. 

A buddy of mine had a limb issue on opening day with his 7 year old Ten Point Titan.  He cocked the string and heard a pop.  It is no longer under warranty and yet Ten Point replaced the limb and new strings free of charge.  
I use to have a Parker Tornado and every year I busted a limb always while cocking string.  Parker always replaced for free. When the bow worked it was great but I just got tired of dealing with the same problem.  After several years I just bought a TenPoint Venom and haven’t had an issue inpast 4 years. 

Interesting, solid limb or split limb tornado? My buddies that cracked was the only one i ever heard of cracking a limb and both of us have earliest versions. Interested to hear what year you had, must have been frustrating

AWM

55 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Just a heads up for anyone that owns a  Tenpoint Crossbow.   Last week I noticed a crack in my limb.  I took it back to the bow shop I bought it from and they did all the paperwork and contacted Tenpoint. They  warranty their Crossbows for life.  They put a whole new front end on my crossbow with no cost and no hassle.  I basically have a brand new Crossbow in just 7 days.  You can buy their equipment with confidence.  

Awesome Todd. Have fun sighting it in tomorrow getting it ready to rock for Kansas...:up:

Good news to hear about a company in the hunting industry! 

2 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Interesting, solid limb or split limb tornado? My buddies that cracked was the only one i ever heard of cracking a limb and both of us have earliest versions. Interested to hear what year you had, must have been frustrating

My Buddy has broke ALOT of Tornado's, actually he has broke a lot of all the different model parkers 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

1 hour ago, maximus66 said:

It was a single limb pre-F4 split limb.  I talked to a couple of bow shops and Parker at the time and was told it was a common issue.  I will say that despite the problems I had with the Tornado, Parker’s customer Service was awesome.  

Yup, it was frustrating to the point where I just bought the Ten Point based on reviews and friends opinions. Never had an issue yet ..

Edited by Merkel