njhunter24

Bachelor Party Hog Hunt

I'll be getting married next November so i'm looking to take a trip down south around August-September (2019) for a "bachelor party". I am ideally looking for an outfitter that can accommodate 6-8 hunters for 3-4 days. My ideal trip would be some sort of combo, whether it be hogs and bass fishing, hogs and doves, etc. I'd like to go somewhere within reasonable driving distance (around 14 hours or less from central NJ) for ease of firearm and meat transportation - South Carolina, Georgia, etc. 

I would greatly appreciate some recommendations if anyone has personal experience with a trusted and professional outfitter. Thanks! 

• Like 6

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding...When you say hogs, do you mean the 4 legged kind or the 2 legged kind?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I personally would like to harvest a four legged hog, can't say the same for some of my buddies who may end up chasing two legged hogs instead. 

Drinking around the campfire is preferred, definitely not trying to go wild and have myself a mid-hunt hungover throw up session. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, njhunter24 said:

I'll be getting married next November so i'm looking to take a trip down south around August-September (2019) for a "bachelor party". I am ideally looking for an outfitter that can accommodate 6-8 hunters for 3-4 days. My ideal trip would be some sort of combo, whether it be hogs and bass fishing, hogs and doves, etc. I'd like to go somewhere within reasonable driving distance (around 14 hours or less from central NJ) for ease of firearm and meat transportation - South Carolina, Georgia, etc. 

I would greatly appreciate some recommendations if anyone has personal experience with a trusted and professional outfitter. Thanks! 

Jager Pro. Strictly thermal hog hunts. You just show up they supply rifles optics and ammo. That time of year is hot still and hogs will be in water or very close to i during the day.

• Like 1

Dude do I have the place for you. I haven't been there in a while but it is loaded with hogs. I hope your in good physical shape because let me tell you these girls have a lot of loving to give.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Jager Pro. Strictly thermal hog hunts. You just show up they supply rifles optics and ammo. That time of year is hot still and hogs will be in water or very close to i during the day.

Thanks for the recommendation - looks like a top notch operation. I checked their site and it looks like they're booked solid through November 2019! 

8 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

They have a good reputation,  I will give them that.

Be prepared to take out a second mortgage if you are taking 6-8 guys for 3-4 days.:o

https://jagerpro.com/thermal/hog-hunting-details/

1 hour ago, njhunter24 said:

Thanks for the recommendation - looks like a top notch operation. I checked their site and it looks like they're booked solid through November 2019! 

Give them a call dont rely on the site. $550 a guy for unlimited kills is great. Its also a way to meet locals and get land to hunt for free. I paid to hunt 1 time in Ga 10yrs ago and now have a few thousand acres i hunt for free. People down there are great 

• Like 1