IGNORED

Bachelor Party Hog Hunt

I'll be getting married next November so i'm looking to take a trip down south around August-September (2019) for a "bachelor party". I am ideally looking for an outfitter that can accommodate 6-8 hunters for 3-4 days. My ideal trip would be some sort of combo, whether it be hogs and bass fishing, hogs and doves, etc. I'd like to go somewhere within reasonable driving distance (around 14 hours or less from central NJ) for ease of firearm and meat transportation - South Carolina, Georgia, etc. 

I would greatly appreciate some recommendations if anyone has personal experience with a trusted and professional outfitter. Thanks! 

42 minutes ago, njhunter24 said:

I'll be getting married next November so i'm looking to take a trip down south around August-September (2019) for a "bachelor party". I am ideally looking for an outfitter that can accommodate 6-8 hunters for 3-4 days. My ideal trip would be some sort of combo, whether it be hogs and bass fishing, hogs and doves, etc. I'd like to go somewhere within reasonable driving distance (around 14 hours or less from central NJ) for ease of firearm and meat transportation - South Carolina, Georgia, etc. 

I would greatly appreciate some recommendations if anyone has personal experience with a trusted and professional outfitter. Thanks! 

Jager Pro. Strictly thermal hog hunts. You just show up they supply rifles optics and ammo. That time of year is hot still and hogs will be in water or very close to i during the day.

5 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Jager Pro. Strictly thermal hog hunts. You just show up they supply rifles optics and ammo. That time of year is hot still and hogs will be in water or very close to i during the day.

Thanks for the recommendation - looks like a top notch operation. I checked their site and it looks like they're booked solid through November 2019! 

8 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

They have a good reputation,  I will give them that.

Be prepared to take out a second mortgage if you are taking 6-8 guys for 3-4 days.:o

https://jagerpro.com/thermal/hog-hunting-details/

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

1 hour ago, njhunter24 said:

Thanks for the recommendation - looks like a top notch operation. I checked their site and it looks like they're booked solid through November 2019! 

Give them a call dont rely on the site. $550 a guy for unlimited kills is great. Its also a way to meet locals and get land to hunt for free. I paid to hunt 1 time in Ga 10yrs ago and now have a few thousand acres i hunt for free. People down there are great