IGNORED

10/3/2018 pm check in

5 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Like an idiot, I listened to the forecast and stayed at work, planning to go Friday.  Well, when I got home it was real nice out, not the 80 degrees and humid that was forecast.  Still planning on Friday.

Good luck Friday Little M.  

Best sit ive had in years.. with in 15 min of setting up the first 4 doe came in and hung with me just out of shooting range all night. Then at 630 the woods exploded had 24 deer under 30 yards most with in 20 and i didnt shoot to many eyes plus i was enjoying watching them. All deer where feeding on acorns glad this spotis still producing 

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

1 hour ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Best sit ive had in years.. with in 15 min of setting up the first 4 doe came in and hung with me just out of shooting range all night. Then at 630 the woods exploded had 24 deer under 30 yards most with in 20 and i didnt shoot to many eyes plus i was enjoying watching them. All deer where feeding on acorns glad this spotis still producing 

That's a fun afternoon in the woods.  :up: