IGNORED

Got a problem with my quiver

Rutting Buck

I have a trophy ridge quiver on my bow that has the (quick release) tab. The quiver is always tough to get off and I have to fight to get it off. It’s also mounted on top of my sight so I’m always worried about when fighting it off if it’s going to move my sight. Does anyone know how to make it easy to come of the bow?  I was thinking about using a little eezox on the quiver mount tab or shave some of the plastic off.  Any help is appreciated 

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

3 minutes ago, Rutting Buck said:

I have a trophy ridge quiver on my bow that has the (quick release) tab. The quiver is always tough to get off and I have to fight to get it off. It’s also mounted on top of my sight so I’m always worried about when fighting it off if it’s going to move my sight. Does anyone know how to make it easy to come of the bow?  I was thinking about using a little eezox on the quiver mount tab or shave some of the plastic off.  Any help is appreciated 

Erik, spray some WD-40 in the slot where the quiver is getting stuck. Leave it out a couple of days before you hunt to allow for the scent to disperse. Worth a shot...

Are the screw heads seated deep enough in the bracket not to contact the quiver when its installed?  I've had quikee and Bhoning quivers that if you don't use the right screws the quiver will bind up on the screw head when inserted into the bracket.

Leave it on. Absolutely no reason to take it off. In my humble opinion,  only asking for trouble taking it off. Dropping it out of tree, and needing a quick second shot, more crap Hanging in tree to name a few.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW