IGNORED

Less Bear Hunters Next Week !!!

BHC

1 minute ago, Merkel said:

Interesting but I thought hunters were buying bear permits in protest. Guess not.....

I'm putting money towards my extra gas tax, 41 highest in County as this am

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

42 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Interesting but I thought hunters were buying bear permits in protest. Guess not.....

a lot of permitts bought are from non-residents and they would have to buy a out of state license also to get a permit, they arnt going to drop that $

Edited by rgw

1 minute ago, rgw said:

a lot of permitts sold are from non-residents and they would have to buy a out of state license also to get a permit, they arnt going to drop that $

good point; would be curious to see the actual numbers. Thanks 

Not buying one this year. I live in NY, close to the jersey border.  Out of state license  is just to expensive for me to purchase just to prove a point. Last year my son and I camped at stokes. Thats money NJ wont get now.  Spent money at numerous establisments, jumboland, elias cole, dales market,lots of bait runs to andover hunt and fish. While we were there we bought lots of other stuff. Nj itself as well as many fine establishments, a few tips for wait staff at restaurants etc , will not be getting my money this year. Too bad NJ politics are costing its working class people and establishments. Sad. 

This is the one thing that most non hunting people don't know about hunting is that we spend a lot of money and not Justi on hunting related items. 

4 minutes ago, Bannock-pt. said:

Not buying one this year. I live in NY, close to the jersey border.  Out of state license  is just to expensive for me to purchase just to prove a point. Last year my son and I camped at stokes. Thats money NJ wont get now.  Spent money at numerous establisments, jumboland, elias cole, dales market,lots of bait runs to andover hunt and fish. While we were there we bought lots of other stuff. Nj itself as well as many fine establishments, a few tips for wait staff at restaurants etc , will not be getting my money this year. Too bad NJ politics are costing its working class people and establishments. Sad.