IGNORED

9/29 Live Doe Management Hunt

Buck154

1 minute ago, Buck154 said:

This is nice.  I hear a guy trying to put up a climber at 645 am. :letsparty: and have another guy at 80 yards in front of me :happywave:

Yea doesn't sound like fun to me.  good luck John 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Sorry , I lost the wing nut on my climber. Im running to the hardware store and to get more cigarettes. . Ill be back in a few. Should be up by 9. I may have some trimming to do too and get my feeder set up. 

I may try rattling around 10 so be ready

Lol, electric, good minds think alike, you posted my exact thought as I was typing. 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

21 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Sorry for all the noise Pal. Dropped the wing nuts to my Baker stand. All good now though.

What the hell did you thow out of the stand Andy at 705? Heard a clank and then something hit the ground. No deer and no ducks moving yet....just people :laughing: :whatever:

Edited by Buck154

29 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Sorry , I lost the wing nut on my climber. Im running to the hardware store. Ill be back in a few. Should be up by 9. I may have some trimming to do too and get my feeder set up. 

I may try rattling around 10 so be ready

Lol, electric, good minds think alike, you posted my exact thought as I was typing. 

Right? Pocket full of wing nuts and a prayer......and we killed deer out of those things with stick bows!