IGNORED

Have a political, sexual, molestation question for you experts..

06roadking

Just a question...first of all I’m 55 years old. I woke up this morning and suddenly remembered that when I was in kindergarten, we had a Halloween party and the teacher hired this nasty,vile, scary, venom spewing, 70 year old hag named Nancy Pepperoni or something like that to come to recite scary stories to us kids. I believe that these stories were from her life experiences. It was horrifying. Now I can’t remember exactly but I kinda think I remember her pinching my heiny at some point during the day. No one I talked to remembers her being there. No one remembers the party. No one remembers even being in my class but, although it’s very foggy I think I can slightly remember something. Would this be enough evidence for me to completely ruin her career, her family, her credibility and her life if I don’t want to testify and have zero witnesses? 

2 minutes ago, 06roadking said:

Just a question...first of all I’m 55 years old. I woke up this morning and suddenly remembered that when I was in kindergarten, we had a Halloween party and the teacher hired this nasty,vile, scary, venom spewing, 70 year old hag named Nancy Pepperoni or something like that to come to recite scary stories to us kids. I believe that these stories were from her life experiences. It was horrifying. Now I can’t remember exactly but I kinda think I remember her pinching my heiny at some point during the day. No one I talked to remembers her being there. No one remembers the party. No one remembers even being in my class but, although it’s very foggy I think I can slightly remember something. Would this be enough evidence for me to completely ruin her career, her family, her credibility and her life if I don’t want to testify and have zero witnesses? 

Seems legit to me.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".