IGNORED

Best Email App

yoda4x4

My new Motor G6 Play smartphone only came with Gmail, which I refuse to use for reasons I won't go into here. My home email is thru Optimum Online; they don't have an email app. I'm sure some of you guys are tech geeks... What's the best email app to use?

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Your smartphone comes with a generic  email app and you can configure it for any provider, be it optimum, gmail or whatever else.
I bought my phone as an unlocked phone. Only came with Gmail which I refuse to use.

David

3 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I bought my phone as an unlocked phone. Only came with Gmail which I refuse to use.

David

Unfortunately I know nothing about the phone you have but any phone I ever had can be configured to work with any provider. I use optimum email on my phone and I don’t have optimum app.

Unfortunately I know nothing about the phone you have but any phone I ever had can be configured to work with any provider. I use optimum email on my phone and I don’t have optimum app.
What app do you use for Optimum?

David

12 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

What app do you use for Optimum?

David

It’s my generic app that came with my phone. Your phone should have one as well. In most cases you put in your email and password in apps set up and you are done.