IGNORED

What Brand Deer Call Do You Use?

BHC

Haydela NON Typical inhale grunted..

i was scouting in zone 67 today. I have a spot every year that I see giant bucks. Well I get to my  brush made blind and found the call I lost 3 years ago. Packed with mud and debris I took it home and washed it with warm water. Shocked it still worked perfectly.! These grunt tubs work even under freezing rain and snow.

Give Haydels Game calla a call. This grunt call one best of show 5 years straight away for tube grunters

318-746-3586

I have an extinguisher which someone gave me and it has worked pretty well. Good versatility in different tones and sounds. Also have a custom grunt tube from Rednecks pride, have had it for probably 10 years and it has out 4 deer on my wall.

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 2:27 PM, BHC said:

For the last few years I was using a Flextone Grunt Call. 

Late last year I picked up the Extinguisher Deer Call....will be using this season for the first time

https://illusionsystems.com/collections/deer-calling-systems/products/extinguisher-deer-call-black

I picked up the Extinguisher this year as well and will be trying it out for the first time. I have heard good things about it from a couple buddies that use it. 

anyone use the Hunter Specialties True Talker?  
looking to pick one up ? 

00163_true_talker.png?itok=SGPa8_sl&key=53b4127fab4167c81465797640c7d8767abb29b30c7c6605bfb8feaf06a27fe3

I use one of their recent ones but the original true talker was a much better call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: