IGNORED

Wayne area deer heard ?

hunt1940

Was wondering if anyone can tell me about the numbers of deer in the Wayne area ? The reason I ask is i'm thinking about expanding my deer repellent spraying business a little south of Bergen county. I'm already in lake community's in the Bloomingdale area so a little further south won't hurt. Before I advertise I would like to get some feed back on people who know deer and if they do a good amount of damage to the landscape in this are. Thanks

I own a pest control business in Pompton Plains but, I do not do deer repellent. I do a lot of work in Wayne and in the surrounding area and I get a lot of people looking for deer repellent sprays. I can send some work your way. Just PM me your info.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Tons of deer in Wayne, especially on the Hamburg Turnpike section by the College, country clubs, and golf course. There is at least 1 company that advertises in Packanack Lake, but I’m sure you could get a few accounts. My family has a business down on Valley Road and I have only ever seen a handful of deer down there, but rest assured, they venture out at night into the residentials.