IGNORED

Snake at my wife’s studio

Kilbo

Sorry it’s the only pictures she sent me. It was in her studio in a row of stores. They caught it in a box and relocated it to some nearby woods. She said it was hissing and was very aggressive. I’ve never seen a black snake that young so the color pattern had me confused. Smallest one I ever dealt with was over 3 feet long. 😂 We used to get them around my parents house all the time. 

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

1 minute ago, Kilbo said:

Sorry it’s the only pictures she sent me. It was in her studio in a row of stores. They caught it in a box and relocated it to some nearby woods. She said it was hissing and was very aggressive. I’ve never seen a black snake that young so the color pattern had me confused. Smallest one I ever dealt with was over 3 feet long. 😂 We used to get them around my parents house all the time. 

I believe there are two varieties of Black snake... Black rat, and black Racer, but I could be wrong.    LittleM is the snake guru on here. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

Thanks for the help guys. Strange thing to find in a row of stores. Her studio is located in a mini Shopping center. 

he is eating all the mice working his way up to the rats.. Perfect location.  I would leave it alone and let it be, it's doing everyone a favor. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

he is eating all the mice working his way up to the rats.. Perfect location.  I would leave it alone and let it be, it's doing everyone a favor. 

For a business with predominantly female customers I don’t think it would make a good mascot though   :rofl:

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.