IGNORED

Elk success this week.

Crimepays

I want to tell you what a great son I have. First off this trip was a birthday gift from him and his family.

What Craig didn't tell you guys is that he and his guides had spotted this bull while glassing a canyon a few miles from where me and my guides were.

Craig passed on this bull and texted me to come over knowing that this was an opportunity for me to take a shot as the terrain wasn't too bad for an over weight guy of 68 years.

This ranch was unbelievable! The mountains were so high ( 10,000 ft. ) and  canyons were so steep you had to hold on to a tree or some brush to keep from sliding down.

Below are a few pictures of the bull before the guides boned and packed him out.

Resized_20180904_200017001.jpg

Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg

39 minutes ago, crewchiefandy said:

I want to tell you what a great son I have. First off this trip was a birthday gift from him and his family.

What Craig didn't tell you guys is that he and his guides had spotted this bull while glassing a canyon a few miles from where me and my guides were.

Craig passed on this bull and texted me to come over knowing that this was an opportunity for me to take a shot as the terrain wasn't too bad for an over weight guy of 68 years.

This ranch was unbelievable! The mountains were so high ( 10,000 ft. ) and  canyons were so steep you had to hold on to a tree or some brush to keep from sliding down.

Below are a few pictures of the bull before the guides boned and packed him out.

Resized_20180904_200017001.jpg

Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg

Beautiful congrats 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Love you Dad!

Resized_20180904_200017001.thumb.jpg.0dd7d48cdd212c608984f9066885d1f1.jpg
Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg.1f038d9201211f0ea3eebc736fd1c633.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk