LPJR

Discraceful advertising campaign by Nike

Sportsman legally kills bear with spear, and loses endorsement.  Sportsman disrespects america in front of millions, and gets endorsement.  F'd up!  Never bought from either.  Never liked either line, and never will, now.

• Like 2

Perplexing why they would alienate conservatives, where up to this point they held pretty good favor with everyone. 

• Like 1

Total BS.  Like he knew going in he wasn't going to get picked up by another team.  Two things:  First he didn't think things through because he said for the new team he would NOT take a knee. 2nd, if he was a better player he would have been picked up by another team.  Pick a name as far if they hit the fee agent mark.  You think Brady, Rodgers Big Ben would be out of a job?  That's how it is when you suck.  Personally, I didn't like him well before his personal protest started.  He's a punk.

Nike SHOX are the only shoes, I found, that I can wear to avoid shin splints when doing cardio.  I will deal with the shin splints from this point on.

[email protected]# the NFL, Dick's and Nike!  They're just making it easier for me to figure out what it is I'm going to buy and where I'm going to buy it.  

• Like 2

Kaepernick, and his little posse, are all evil, lying, race baiting jerkoffs. Spreading hate, and turning black kids against the police and against their own country. If these kids eat that stuff up, they will turn out to be angry failures in life. Just what the Kaepernick posse wants, so Kaepernick can tell them that America is keeping them down.

I've sometimes looked at the twitter thing of Kaepernick and his friends over these many months ….. pure hatred of the police and of our country. Sickening.

Nike has given the country a big F.U. …. police officers, military folks, decent Americans. Especially so to families like mine with police officers.

Someone desperately needs help in one of these urban crapholes?  …. let them call Odell Beckham or some other worthless, cowardly professional athlete.

One of Kaepernick's tweets, teaching black kids that the police are their enemy ...

twitter-colin-kaepernick-police-slave-patrol-photo.png

• Winner 1

They will do anything for $$$$$$, as of 11am this morning Nike's Stock was down 3%

He is anti cop and pro Fidel Castro. This mfer needs a history lesson. And apparently Nike does too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner 1

NFL  issued this statement.

I haven't watched a game since this started and after reading this def wont again

The NFL released a statement Tuesday on Nike, one of its major sponsors, naming unemployed quarterback Colin Kaepernick as the face of its 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign. 

"The National Football League believes in dialogue, understanding, and unity. We embrace the role and responsibility of everyone involved with this game to promote meaningful, positive change in our communities," said Jocelyn Moore, the NFL's executive vice president of communications and public affairs, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

"The social justice issues that Colin and other professional athletes have raised deserve our attention."

More to come.

Copyright © 2018 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.

Related slideshow: Best of NFL preseason (provided by USA Today) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

2 statements   ( - ) 1st the ones who did Controversial actions .  2nd who attacked them.  

:shock:

If you say so:shock: