IGNORED

Annual Kayak Trip

Ok seriously no more cats here he really is

9F6026CA-ECA1-421C-9C1D-A2B0788012BC.jpeg

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

Is he the one wearing the green bikini:rofl:

I'm floating face-down in front of the cliff in the water. Β I skipped down the rocks on my head because my legs couldn't propel my fat ass off the cliff. Β I was saved by a floating, empty homebrew growler that was drifting past.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

My son and daughter went this past weekend on the Delaware what normally took them 8 hours to float down in rafts took 5 hours they said fish & game was out on the water and telling people everyone needed to have life jackets on regardless if you are over 18. They have been going for years and never had that happen before.

1 hour ago, Joeybeets said:

My son and daughter went this past weekend on the Delaware what normally took them 8 hours to float down in rafts took 5 hours they said fish & game was out on the water and telling people everyone needed to have life jackets on regardless if you are over 18. They have been going for years and never had that happen before.

Fish and game can make you put on a life jacket?

I am not sure but I told my kids maybe if they feel that the river was running high and fast they can? Someone in theΒ group questioned it and the reply theyΒ got was if they did not comply they will start writing tickets they had a group of 25 and Β said they went up to all the other rafters that were also on the river as well.

Edited by Joeybeets

2 minutes ago, Joeybeets said:

I am not sure but I told my kids maybe if they feel that the river was running high and fast they can? Someone in theΒ group questioned it and the reply that got was if they did not comply they will start writing tickets they had a group of 25 and Β said they went up to all the other rafters that were also on the river as well.

I believe you but I find it odd.

22 minutes ago, MeatEater said:

can you bring your own kayak or do you have to rent one for them to bus you to the staircase?

You can bring your own and pay them a fee for bringing you up with the group. Β Each time we do this they forget to have a trailer to carry the kayaks up. Β The best thing to do is drop your kayak off at the staircase then drive back down to Matamoras. Β HH did this last year. Β