Jump to content
3Blade

Edit not working?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I don't even want to know what went on last Sunday,. I quit looking after I saw Rusty peeing in the pool,  standing right next to LPJR:shock:

He wasn't peeing:eek::rofl:

  • Haha 2
  • Disturbing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3Blade said:

well that was productive:rofl: Thank you Mods!!! Maybe Matt will chime in and help out

Nope. We talked to him. He is laughing his ass off. You are on your own Mike. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3Blade said:

He wasn't peeing:eek::rofl:

He was but I have to say at least he didn't pee from the diving board :happywave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

He was but I have to say at least he didn't pee from the diving board :happywave:

Peeing in the pool - ok.

Peeing into the pool - not ok.  

At least at Lou's house.  I learned that lesson the hard way.   THE VERY HARD WAY :eek:

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

What are these 

2D9C7BA9-CB7C-42EE-833B-CF7771B006A3.jpeg

Click on them for votes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

What are these 

2D9C7BA9-CB7C-42EE-833B-CF7771B006A3.jpeg

Good question

 

Just now, Rusty said:

Peeing in the pool - ok.

Peeing into the pool - not ok.  

At least at Lou's house.  I learned that lesson the hard way.   

I always knew you had class!! :happywave:NOw get my edit function back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post edits have a time limit on them due to the Swampy fiasco of edited and deleted posts which caused mods to have no context to what actually happened when things turned ugly.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Post edits have a time limit on them due to the Swampy fiasco of edited and deleted posts which caused mods to have no context to what actually happened when things turned ugly.  

Ok,  thanks.

There's always the one a**hole that ruins for everyone else.

Edited by 3Blade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Good question

 

I always knew you had class!! :happywave:NOw get my edit function back

This thread is officially out of control. This is my reply to Rusty's post which was posted after my reply:shock: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a Q&A forum so they are upvotes and the poster who asked the initial question to start the topic can select the accepted answer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Post edits have a time limit on them due to the Swampy fiasco of edited and deleted posts which caused mods to have no context to what actually happened when things turned ugly.  

Yes but from now on when I say something that coul get me in trouble, keep in mind it is most likely Rusty or Lou editing my posts.  :happywave:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Yes but from now on when I say something that coul get me in trouble, keep in mind it is most likely Rusty or Lou editing my posts.  :happywave:

As long as it's just those two - you should be fine....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×