IGNORED

Traditional bow online tournament idea

I ain't much of a better, not to mention a pissport target shooter (stuff in nature-very different story). I'll play but I have no money to put down so if it's all right that I don't lose or get anything I'll do it for the sake of fun.

I think a rule should be put down to ban sights unless absolutely needed for eyesight reasons or something, oh and no releases. Let's try and keep it pure.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Jay, but for us who don't shoot trad, has anyone ever given thought to a NJWW 3D league?
That could be fun.. maybe set up something for the next shoot st Appalachian bowman at whittingham?
I'd come shoot it. We can go through in groups of 3s or 4s..
Start a new post for it.. sounds like fun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another "Wimp" requesting you Check your PM.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Ok. We have 10 people and no $$.
So go ahead and cheat if you want it wont matter LOL.

1.jerseyjaystaxidermy (jay)
2.^my dad (adrian)
3.^my brother (ryan)
4. Sharpdogs
5. Not on the rug
6. Gobblengrunt
7. Jhbowhunter
8. rusty
9. Stick n stones2
10. Bill from nj

1st round to be submitted this weekend.
No money is involved so the rules are not that big a deal.. post your results anytime you can and I'll update roster

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moved to another post....

20180722_210953.jpg

20180722_211011.jpg

20180722_211100.jpg

Edited by Bill from NJ

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

NOTR...

I found out late that ...

The post was moved to another place to continue with the topic.

"Trad online Tourny - post your weekly results"

Edited by Bill from NJ