IGNORED

Indian Food, How Is It?

BHC

9 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I never had it and never will. I worry about personal hygiene of people cooking and serving my food and cleanliness in the kitchen. I had somes bad experience when it come to both.

I said the same to my wife....then she brought a point...Once in a while you eat Burger King, McDonalds, etc.....she said,  you think those young kids are washing their hands?  point taken

10 minutes ago, BHC said:

I said the same to my wife....then she brought a point...Once in a while you eat Burger King, McDonalds, etc.....she said,  you think those young kids are washing their hands?  point taken

my kids wash their hands. you have to understand where these people come from. Different culture effected by unimaginable poverty. I will say no more because why spoil it for others. I just can't.

They own, or work in a lot of places around me.  So I guess I've eaten the food they made, anyway.  Owner of a bike shop was walking to a deli, run by an Indian, for lunch everyday, until my wife went in there one day and he was wiping off the bottom of his sandals with his hands while making sandwiches.

12 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

They own, or work in a lot of places around me.  So I guess I've eaten the food they made, anyway.  Owner of a bike shop was walking to a deli, run by an Indian, for lunch everyday, until my wife went in there one day and he was wiping off the bottom of his sandals with his hands while making sandwiches.

When you wipe you ass with your hand then  the bottom of your sandals is not so bad:shock: