IGNORED

Indian Food, How Is It?

BHC

13 minutes ago, Stewey said:

Spicy?

Ummm your choice ....we got it medium....it was combo special...chicken, and a lamb dish is some sort of sauce, rice, potato...it was better then I expected....

Menu has your choice: mild, medium, spicy,  and Indian Spicy....

how the hell do you go all this time and never eat indian food?  I like it, can't eat it every day though it would tear me up inside and I smell enough of it coming through the pours of half the people on the PATH train the mornings I commute to NYC...  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

how the hell do you go all this time and never eat indian food?  I like it, can't eat it every day though it would tear me up inside and I smell enough of it coming through the pours of half the people on the PATH train the mornings I commute to NYC...  

Cause a I never had a desire to try it....the wife wanted it, so what the hell I'll try it...

Love it!  Very robust and stick-to-your ribs kinda fare.  There was no way I couldn’t have gotten into it ...I’m surrounded by Indians at work and my town is so densely populated with Indians, we have three different Indian restaurants.    Lamb and shrimp sagwala is the best.  Dopiazza and Vindulu are my favorites too.  I always order my stuff extra hot.