IGNORED

Cigars, who smokes em?

Bubblehead

I remember a thread regarding people's prefered whiskeys a while back and now this thread about coffee and got me thinking about another common vice and that is cigar smoking.  I just recently began (about 6 months ago) regularly smoking cigars and am still sampling to find what I really enjoy.  It's been a fun little hobby for the off season and it's been enjoyable learning and experimenting.  So far 5 Vegas gold and rocky Patel Connecticut standout as easy to smoke and very smooth.  I've really enjoyed infused cigars and Drew Estate is by far my favorite brand, their natural (formerly larutan), tabak and acid lines are incredible. When I'm knocking back a few whiskeys I've enjoyed everything I've tried from Gurkha especially the titan and rocky Patel broadleaf is decent.  Who else smokes em and what do you like?

For me I enjoy LaFlor Dominicana double ligero chisel, and the LaFlor Dominicana o r o chisel turbo. Both top rated cigars but the o r o has gotten so popular that it's usually a back order. Smoke once a week at pops house sitting outside the shack sipping my jack while pop smokes his pipe and tells stories. Very relaxing 

19 minutes ago, Stewey said:

For me I enjoy LaFlor Dominicana double ligero chisel, and the LaFlor Dominicana o r o chisel turbo. Both top rated cigars but the o r o has gotten so popular that it's usually a back order. Smoke once a week at pops house sitting outside the shack sipping my jack while pop smokes his pipe and tells stories. Very relaxing 

I got started because my buddies and I meet up once every 2 weeks to BS about the dumb things we used to do before life got in the way.  My one friend is centrally located to the rest of us so we meet as his place and smoke cigars and sip our adult beverages in his machine shop.  Great way to escape the pressures of life. 

I just had a sampler with 2 laflor brand cigars in it, I'm excited to try them.

8 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Skoal Strait long cut 😋

2 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Oops ok cherry 🍒 I thought it was strait. Don’t mess with me you nut I will sick Swampy on you

Ok so I really like all of it but my gums swell up when I use it regularly so I don't