IGNORED

ResMed S-9 Cpap Mach. Free. 2 Avail.

1957Buck

I have 2 Resmed S-9 CPAP machines one Used but like New and  One Brand New The Brandnew one is Less the Reservoir but they are interchangeable to make 1 new unit  Also  3 Climate Hoses 2 reservoir inserts. 2 carry bags.  They go about $800 + If you or you have a family member in Need PM me. Not to be resold originally you need a Prescription to and en buy. I Get new ones under my insurance and pass it along to anyone Not Covered.  

resmed-s9-with-h5i-chamber.jpg

s9.auto.h5i.sd.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Thanks, but my machine still works.:up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I have two that are operational. I am addicted to it. I cannot sleep with out it. The first one I got was a rip off through some unscrupulous doctor in Morris town.  I have a dozen horror stories about his practice.   His offices kept billing my for payment over and above what my insurance paid. They wanted me to come in to see the "respiratory therapist" just to change the filters.  The "respiratory therapist " once called the emergency contact (my son in Illinois) when I was 15 minutes late for an appointment.

Then I got my second one for free through the VA. I cannot say enough positive stuff about the woman I deal with there. She is great, really good at her job and really committed to helping veterans.

Kudos for offering the ones you have to someone else.

I have two that are operational. I am addicted to it. I cannot sleep with out it. The first one I got was a rip off through some unscrupulous doctor in Morris town.  I have a dozen horror stories about his practice.   His offices kept billing my for payment over and above what my insurance paid. They wanted me to come in to see the "respiratory therapist" just to change the filters.  The "respiratory therapist " once called the emergency contact (my son in Illinois) when I was 15 minutes late for an appointment.

Then I got my second one for free through the VA. I cannot say enough positive stuff about the woman I deal with there. She is great, really good at her job and really committed to helping veterans.

Fraud

I have 2 Resmed S-9 CPAP machines one Used but like New and  One Brand New The Brandnew one is Less the Reservoir but they are interchangeable to make 1 new unit  Also  3 Climate Hoses 2 reservoir inserts. 2 carry bags.  They go about $800 + If you or you have a family member in Need PM me. Not to be resold originally you need a Prescription to and en buy. I Get new ones under my insurance and pass it along to anyone Not Covered.  
resmed-s9-with-h5i-chamber.thumb.jpg.57d414e7d6e8173e8a6a71a5d5445004.jpg
s9_auto_h5i_sd.jpg.1715069f92e9acf0d636aa2611770645.jpg
Who's your medical supplier committing medicare fraud?

9 hours ago, BCsaw said:
On 6/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, 1957Buck said:
resmed-s9-with-h5i-chamber.thumb.jpg.57d414e7d6e8173e8a6a71a5d5445004.jpg
s9_auto_h5i_sd.jpg.1715069f92e9acf0d636aa2611770645.jpgho 

Who's your medical supplier committing medicare fraud?

Who is that question Aimed at I think you responded to the wrong person.  I used to have AllCare and Gave them up and went to Lyncare No problems I pay Zero for any Services and Supplies Every 3 months.  Resmed sends Reminders to Reorder the allowed Supplies. My new Machine is state of the art with the same Auto programming but can be accessed by the Doctor and Therapist WI-FI to monitor the settings and make any changes and by me for Monitoring the night's results.    Does the VA supply you needed replacement stuff every month? 

14 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Who is that question Aimed at I think you responded to the wrong person.  I used to have AllCare and Gave them up and went to Lyncare No problems I pay Zero for any Services and Supplies Every 3 months.  Resmed sends Reminders to Reorder the allowed Supplies. My new Machine is state of the art with the same Auto programming but can be accessed by the Doctor and Therapist WI-FI to monitor the settings and make any changes and by me for Monitoring the night's results.    Does the VA supply you needed replacement stuff every month? 

The VA supplies replacement stuff whenever I call. The woman there sometimes scolds me for not calling frequently enough.

12 hours ago, BCsaw said:
22 hours ago, 230jhp said:

Fraud

You are right. I know several people (including my 38 year old son) who took the sleep study and were issued CPAP's then never used the devices. It seems anyone who does the sleep study gets a CPAP. In my case, however, I really need it

48 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

You are right. I know several people (including my 38 year old son) who took the sleep study and were issued CPAP's then never used the devices. It seems anyone who does the sleep study gets a CPAP. In my case, however, I really need it

If You get the Machines Through Medicare and My UAW Medical Trust Everything is 100% Covered But there is a Compliance of use period that must be completed on the Machine for them to Pay for it, It is considered a rental till that is completed or you are Liable for its cost or Return. after the Compliance you Own it.  I had 2 Sleep Studies 1st on was sufficient. The doctor ordered 2nd 5 years later that one was a Joke It started at 10 pm woke me up 5:30 am and the report said I did not Sleep long enough in The hospital.  I have like 16 -25 events per night.