IGNORED

Guess this Bucks age?

Just got the age back from Deerage.com from 3 bucks. One mine and 2 other friends. This buck was shot by close friend of mine last season.  Dress weight was around 110-115 pounds and shot late November. The one picture was me holding a shed from him the year before.  New Jersey 

20180620_150750.png

20180620_150712.png

20180620_150631.png

Edited by Buck154

My gut tells me 4.5...  But really so hard to judge... The low weight makes me think he hasn't hit his prime yet, or -could be on way down but it looks like he did put on some inches from shed the year prior.  I would not be shocked if you told me 3.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, etc.     I would only be shocked if you told me 2.5 or 1.5 (which would mean that really wasn't his shed)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

My gut tells me 4.5...  But really so hard to judge... The low weight makes me think he hasn't hit his prime yet, or -could be on way down but it looks like he did put on some inches from shed the year prior.  I would not be shocked if you told me 3.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, etc.     I would only be shocked if you told me 2.5 or 1.5 (which would mean that really wasn't his shed)

Come on Jack...give a number then I will tell then I will do another one.

Edited by Buck154