IGNORED

SNL over the top - attacking hunting (amidst incredibly lame skit)

JHbowhunter

I swore off this lame show long ago, but had it on last night as I was falling asleep  and could not believe how bad it was, the humor, the ultraleft wing anti-conservative, anti-trump agenda, etc.  

But what really really frosted my ass was this jackass's take on hunting and Dick's banning Assault rifles...

Fast forward to 1:24 to see this attack on "us".     I think back to how awesome this show was many years ago and the great comedic actors that came out of there  (Belushi, Murray, Chase, Akroyd, Eddie Murphy, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, etc) .   This current crew is not a pimple on their asses and the writing is even worse.   This is what NBC allows on the air?  Just completely piss off and piss on over half the country???

https://www.thedailybeast.com/snls-michael-che-to-gun-nuts-try-smoking-crack-instead

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

The left always feels they have the highest moral ground and base their argument on emotions when it suits them or in this case to get them viewers and ad dollars. So in this case, hunting=killing for senseless reasons and assault rifles=all firearms which they reason are used to kill innocent people and nothing else.   

They are very quick to use their 1st amendment rights to attack the 2nd.   This view as you know is an east coast, west coast and urban view and the majority of MSM production takes place on the coasts and in the cities so I'm not surprised at all.   The blanket attack and denigration of the "blue" collar class is what is really shocking, since that used to be the base of the democratic party. 

The theme of the left now is to embarrass, ridicule, and vilify anyone who is not supportive of leftist policy, especially people in the midwest and anyone who supports the POTUS.   It's become so bad that people like Bill Mahr actually hope the economy crashes in order to get rid of Trump, never mind how many middle class people will get creamed in a recession.  Just crazy. 

When I was 17 or 18 it was the only reason to be in early on a Saturday night. My buddies and I would hit the bars but at 11:00pm or so we would all head to my house to watch it. It was that good. I haven’t seen it in years because it got less and Les funny til it was just plain unfunny and somewhat sickening to watch. Now it’s just a bunch of loser liberals just trying to push their agenda with bad jokes and skits done by people without a lick of talent. 

26 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You can see how dumb the humor is when he says to eat rice if you feel you need to hunt for food. Meanwhile I’m sure that dude is inhaling farm raised meats on the regular. Oh killing farm raised animals is more humane than hunting? Yeah. Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as a conservative, I can still appreciate good humor from the other side, as long as it's at least somewhat respectful/tasteful and FUNNY. There is certainly a lot of good humor and fun to be made of this POTUS and any from the past.     Watching this skit for a second time, even if I were a rabid lefty lunatic, the writing, the acting, the delivery is so horrid, how does this show stay on the air?    The anti gun, anti-hunting message here was certainly disgusting and offensive - but at least make an attempt at humor.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….