IGNORED

Best Highway tire for a Ford F-150

Sako76

Are you running P rated or LT? Are you towing or hauling? Running a P rated and hauling will wear them quicker. Im no Michelin fan. Bridgestone has a new ht p rated truck tire thats supposed to be nice. Also general has their ht that is a good tire or the grabber at which is a very mild all terrain tire that is amongst the lowest costing yet highest quality. I run toyo at2 extremes and have about 35k on them and theres a good 40% left and i rotate every 7500mi with oilchange

No towing, not sure about P or LT.  I saw a set of General Grabber AT's at the dealer when I was getting my oil changed and tread looked more for off road than highway.  My daughter had a set of Generals on her Highlander and I think she got 80K.  Thanks for the reply.

Sako76, I needed new tires for my truck....I don't tow, or haul anything. I was going to go with LTs but it was a waste of money and lower my gas mileage, I was looking at BFG KOs but they are expensive, I searched the internet for a similar tire, and found that the General AT2 was what fit my needs and my wallet. I spoke to and purchased 4 General AT2 from Woodsman416, he runs a tire shop in Flemington, 110% great price, and service by him and his crew......Contact him !!!

I just put on a set of General  Grabber at/X on my ram , I absolutely love them so far ! Traction on and off road are really phenomenal . They have a 55k mile warranty I believe , also . I'm looking forward to seeing how they are in the snow ! They're a LITTLE noisy but they are a cross between an at and a mt.

Hercules

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."