IGNORED

Aaron Lewis concert tonight

DBuck

14 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

I've seen him.  You'll enjoy it. If he gets political it'll be some Hillary bashing. Lol. He's an avid Hunter /outdoorsman. 

Granddaddy's gun is a good song he does. 

Love that song. I'm wearing my "Free men own guns,slaves don't" tee shirt. the concert is at the Sands event center in Pa so I can get away with it.

3 hours ago, Swampy said:

Total poser....

What do you mean by that?

7 hours ago, Zipper said:

Last time I saw him he had the entire audience stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance.  Great stuff. I  hope he quit smoking. 

Did the same thing tonight right in the beginning. Was a great concert, opened up with Country Boy, he also sang It's Been A While and Outside from his Staind days. Will definitely be seeing him again. Northern Redneck applies to the majority of us here. 

He, like every other musician, is just searching for his own unique sound and mark to make on the music world. The people who bash them for being who they want to be are the ones that fall lowest on my pole of opinion. Telling a musician to perform a certain way is no different than telling him to be a conformist to your opinion. That makes you an ignorant democrat....

sleep on that one and then reconsider bashing someone you don’t know...

Edited by Pqreturn62

7 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

I don’t think Aaron Lewis is a poser. Guys like Luke Bryan are posers to me

Luke Bryan who is she? Yes he is a fake as well

A A Ron Lewis is very much a poser. Basically a New England suburbs brat who ran away from home And caused most of his own problems.  With Staind There are like 5 songs about his “demons” and Drug problems......Then of course there was his miserable childhood and how he was homeless and hopeless....

Then he goes from alternative rock to pretending he’s a freaking cowboy....It’s such a blatant last ditch effort for commercial viability

I know I’ve seen him on a hunting show a couple of times he acts like an arrogant & cocky “bad ass”  total clown

Edited by Swampy

1 hour ago, Zipper said:

. I try not to psychoanalyze entertainers.🤣🤣🤣

Me neither, but those like Bruce Springsteen will never see a dime of my money. 

Mainly - I just try to psychoanalyze NJWW members -and believe me, I have enough data collected already for a doctoral thesis at Yale. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 hours ago, Swampy said:

Luke Bryan who is she? Yes he is a fake as well

A A Ron Lewis is very much a poser. Basically a New England suburbs brat who ran away from home And caused most of his own problems.  With Staind There are like 5 songs about his “demons” and Drug problems......Then of course there was his miserable childhood and how he was homeless and hopeless....

Then he goes from alternative rock to pretending he’s a freaking cowboy....It’s such a blatant last ditch effort for commercial viability

I know I’ve seen him on a hunting show a couple of times he acts like an arrogant & cocky “bad ass”  total clown

So he had "demons", drug problems and a rough childhood, then decided to write songs about it. OH THE HORROR! He started out with Staind then went solo, switching to writing and singing country songs. THAT SON OF A BITCH,HOW DARE HE!! He never claims to be a "freaking cowboy". You ever think that maybe what he's doing now was/is his passion? He likes and promotes hunting and fishing, he's Patriotic and a family man. What more do you want? I guess you're hero is someone like Hank Williams (because he's a REAL cowboy) that was an alcoholic and abused women.

44 minutes ago, DBuck said:

So he had "demons", drug problems and a rough childhood, then decided to write songs about it. OH THE HORROR! He started out with Staind then went solo, switching to writing and singing country songs. THAT SON OF A BITCH,HOW DARE HE!! He never claims to be a "freaking cowboy". You ever think that maybe what he's doing now was/is his passion? He likes and promotes hunting and fishing, he's Patriotic and a family man. What more do you want? I guess you're hero is someone like Hank Williams (because he's a REAL cowboy) that was an alcoholic and abused women.

He's just upset because he recently came to the realization that his favorite boy band member bats for the other team ..... don't read that far into it . 

12 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

He's just upset because he recently came to the realization that his favorite boy band member bats for the other team ..... don't read that far into it . 

Who would that be?

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

Uuuuuum I guess you know being  such a “big fan” , He Lists HANK WILLIAMS  as his #1 influence in country music ....Sounds like you suddenly Discovered who Aaron Lewis was After you won tickets in an I heart radio contest...

But in true poser fashion he also lists(Big Surprise)

Jonny Cash

Mr. Jennings 

Ol George Jones 

Next You’ll tell me Zack Brown covering RATM was so cool 

Aaron Lewis has as much Credibility in country music as Lennox Lewis....