IGNORED

New

I just found this site and it seems pretty cool. I do a little bit of it all flyfish, spinfish, bowhunt, gun hunt, and small game hunt. I have 2 little girls so my time has started to diminish but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. The kids love to go fishing and they love when I bring home something when I hunt. They love venison and turkey chili. Can’t wait til they’re all enough to go

anyhow that’s a little about myself.... can’t wait to meet some of you guys

Welcome to the site CatchinDeers! I can relate to your time diminishing in the field. Same has happened to me lately with the little one(another on the way) and just life in general but I wouldnt trade it for anything. Its come to the point where I have I realized life has taken on a new meaning and Im in it for my daughter. Ive learned ts about family first and making sure they are ok first and foremost, balancing my time in the field so I dont go insane and managing when and where my daughter is able to go(my first priority) with me

Welcome CD243:up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.