IGNORED

Looking for a 6ft no till seeder

Check out Kasco drills. I assume this is for food plots. When I was shopping for a drill I was looking at no tills. 

They are expensive and heavy. You will need a decent size tractor to handle the weight. 

After kicking it around a bit, I ended up buying a drill I found on craigslist. It was a John Deere Van Brundt model. The guy that made it takes full size older drills, cuts them down and refurbs them. Its not a no till, but its real farm equipment. I did try no tilling with it last year, I planted rye and was quite surprised at the results. I bought it for $2000. I just plated 5 acres of beans with it today. 

If the soil is soft enough, it does slice into the soil. It also has a small seed box to for clovers, alfalfa etc. 

It can be pulled with a tractor or even an atv. 

You can see the guys name and number on the inside lid. He is located in Brown County Illinois. You may be able to get it shipped. I drove out and hauled it back. part0.thumb.jpg.fb2e21b0f0d5ac470a53f07e86bf123d.jpg

www.liftxrentals.com

I remember you posting that seeder . Can you adjust the seed depth with that seeder ?  My buddy has a 65hp Mahindra 4wd . He wants it for our plots plus he's thinking about starting a side business doing food plots for others . I zoomed in on your pic with the guys name and # but I can't read it . Could you shoot me a pm with that info when you get a chance .   Thanks 

You can find decent used drills for sale at farm auctions, craigslist etc. 

You could pick one up for $1000 up. 

You could also check Wengers of Meyerstown Pa. They sell lots of used farm equipment. 

Ive bought stuff from them before. 

www.liftxrentals.com

That's the drill my buddies looking into . I think he's nuts spending that kind of money but he's a stubborn Dutch man . Lol .  I figured if I found something  first I could talk him into it and save him some money .