IGNORED

Pizza and Stromboli

3Blade

Looks great I have been doing my pizza making for some time The hardest part was getting the Dough Right and still a work in progress.  What is your Recipe for success? I also use a Pan an Iron one well seasoned for my Pizzas. Your pans also look well seasoned. also, have Pizza stone for the oven but the pan comes out better crisp on the bottom from 450 temp. not to burn the Cheese. The photo is my last attempt. and the Pan I use.  

34416374_10213855187031918_5724878083408789504_n.jpg

71zZYRaEtDL._SL1500_.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

8 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Looks great I have been doing my pizza making for some time The hardest part was getting the Dough Right and still a work in progress.  What is your Recipe for success? I also use a Pan an Iron one well seasoned for my Pizzas. Your pans also look well seasoned. also, have Pizza stone for the oven but the pan comes out better crisp on the bottom from 450 temp. not to burn the Cheese. The photo is my last attempt. and the Pan I use.  

As for the dogh I go to my local Shop Rite, they sell ready made pizza dough which is pretty good. I haven't made my own dough in years since I started buying Shop Rite's. As for the pan, they are just non stick we have had for years now and I coat them with olive oil. I don't use the stone, the crust comes out nice and crisp with just the pan. BTW your pizza looks good too!:up:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸