IGNORED

Went to hospital today (not good)

rgw

I'm with you there!  I can't believe bow season is within sight.  Break up the next couple months, fishing small mouth, walleye, fluke, halibut, yellow eyed rock fish, ling cod, fluke, sea bass, shooting the bow, getting stands out, camera's in the woods, emptying the freezer on the barbecue, drinking beer to forget that bow season is not upon up, repeat.  

so much for practicing to "go live" with my recurve, have not shot it this spring or summer yet. ... Feel so behind...  Still contemplating another year with the z7 or get a new compound this year as well.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

so much for practicing to "go live" with my recurve, have not shot it this spring or summer yet. ... Feel so behind...  Still contemplating another year with the z7 or get a new compound this year as well.

Summer hasn't started yet.  Just sayin'...

Time must fly when you get old...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

3 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Do what I did-get a crossbow, sight it in and you won't need to practice. :stirring::D

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

6 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Every time I think about a new bow I break out my Switchback. After a few shots, my pipe dreaming for a new $1500 bow with a daughter now in college quickly disappears...It is a 2005 Mathews but it can sure as hell shoot well!