IGNORED

Went To The Emergency Room Early This Morning

BHC

Saturday I was in the woods for most of the day, getting both my deer and bear spots ready, of course I sprayed down twice with tick/bug spray.....Woke up Sunday morning with slightly swollen eye, and little rash on my neck. Go home from work, and the rash was worst, the swollen eye seemed the same. I put benadryl cream to stop the itching and took benadryl pills which put me to sleep, woke up at 1am and I was having issues opening up my right eye due to swelling, and the rash was now larger. So I drove to the hospital, of course it's a allergic reaction but from what who knows. They said to continue with the two medications I was taking and also gave me a prescription for Prednisone

Resized_20180604_014733_1750.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Deet in the spray???  Hope the swelling is going down before it gets any more serious.

I used two sprays.....Sawyer which I sprayed on my clothes only......then I used OFF All Natural that I sprayed on my head/neck

For what it's worth, I had a similar reaction once in one of my eyes...my DR gave me Prednisone pills (like a 5day treatment).  After the first dose, things got much better.  Hope you feel better...that looks awful.