IGNORED

Hinge-Cut Regrowth Photos

Couple of questions if you don't mind. How big is the property ? What was the reason or plan for planting the switchgrass ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

What is the latest on the Sparta Mountain WMA cutting the anti's were opposing because it created habitat that would improve hunting opportunities? I have seen significantly fewer "Stop the Chop" lawn signs lately.

There is a lot of clear cutting near Lake Gerard visible from from RT 23. I wonder what's up with that....development?

11 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Couple of questions if you don't mind. How big is the property ? What was the reason or plan for planting the switchgrass ?

My Hinge-Cut efforts are centered on a 22 acre parcel of my families 40 acre farm.. 5 of the 22 acres are my main focus.  I have been planting switch grass for added diversity of cover, especially as it stands up to snow and wind in the winter. It works great as both bedding and cover. Though is should be planted in direct sunlight, I like to use it as close to trees and shrubs as I can so I open up the canopy above to provide the required sun exposure.

What is the latest on the Sparta Mountain WMA cutting the anti's were opposing because it created habitat that would improve hunting opportunities? I have seen significantly fewer "Stop the Chop" lawn signs lately.
There is a lot of clear cutting near Lake Gerard visible from from RT 23. I wonder what's up with that....development?

Last time I spoke to NJ Audubon I was told it was under a special review since there is a lawsuit about it moving forward. Was told it was a formality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk