IGNORED

LONG DAY AT WORK

Live to Hunt

Who else is drinking with the criminalsย 

D8BF7790-CBDC-455A-B97A-17E910C85669.jpeg

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

51 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

That was good you dick LMFAO

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Nice Mike I see you have good taste yourself. Non of that gay ass beer like girls light.ย :peace:

24 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Each with our own cat, as well.

Now your talking mine as wellย 

22102796-F3A8-4C8A-894C-01E9D9585759.png

Hell ๐Ÿ˜ณ thatโ€™s heavenย 

2 minutes ago, BillW0323 said:

I installed a sprinkler system on my neighbors house today. As I finished up he tells me that his buddy is a distributor and gives him all sorts of beer. He gave me a case of this beer. Pfungstรคdter Hell. Itโ€™s a Bavarian style lager and its pretty good.

ย 

2A536400-FB47-4AA3-AB68-31B5FE13549E.jpeg

With a name like that it's got to be good.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Itโ€™s always a little more exciting around woods and water when the boys are drinking in front of keyboards and computersย :cheers: