IGNORED

Fun day along the Rivers!!!!

Buck154

Decided to fish the some fresh water today on my day off. Took my Kayak but never use it. Only fished with hip boots on.started the day out with a nice Largemouth in the D&R canal on my 2nd cast then fished a few spots along the Delaware and caught 7 smallmouth.  Next I fished the Musky and caught 21 trout to about 17". First 20 were bows and the last one was a Brown so I quit right after that. Was a good ending note. Fished only lures,no bait. 

Also I lost a striper on my trout rod on a 2" pin minnow. Was maybe 20" striper. All fish released to fight another day. 

20180601_090253.jpg

20180601_094617.jpg

20180601_111608.jpg

20180601_111637.jpg

20180601_170300.jpg

20180601_170252.jpg

Edited by Buck154

44 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Nice variety!

You just needed to catch 30 more crayfish and you would of had a good meal:)

Yea you could probably get enough to eat if you try. The one rock looked good like I bet there would be crayfish under it and sure enough there was one. Only turned over 2 more rock but saw no more.

2 minutes ago, rgw said:

nice going. i figured you would stop by for some smoked trout you wanted

You should have said some thing when I was up that way. I wasn't thinking about it. The sun was to damn hot on the Delaware so that's why I went trouting., hide from the sun under the trees.

48 minutes ago, hemlock said:

Very nice john that's a great day on the rivers. And very cool you got a real nice sized rainbow and a nice brown. Awesome! 

Yeah the one was the only good one and the brown was nice to catch. They were not your size trout but still a good day of fun.