IGNORED

Getting close!!

GhostBear

To the time I fly back to Jersey! Will be getting into Newark about 11pm tonight, I needed to come back to take care of the  lawsuit from when that tool hit me last year, finally getting to the deposition and seeing thier Doctor. For this I had to burn a weeks time off!! Then head back to Florida late on the 9th. I hope this crap wraps up soon.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Geeze!!! I hope mine don't go for that long!!! I'm hoping for a quick but decent settlement. Fingers crossed! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Glad you like it!! I'm here waiting on my ride to the airport, should be here in a few minutes, then off to JERSEY!!!

Lawyers are simply disrespectful when it comes to your time. 

I have been scheduled 5 times in the last 12 months to be deposed, only to learn a day before of cancellation. One time I showed up and no one was there because I didn’t read the email from 11 PM about cancellation. I told our lawyer to tell the other side I’m not available until December and only through February. Summer is my busy time at work and I had enough with juggling my schedule.Of course I’m in a different situation than you are since we the action is filed  against us

I'm at the airport my flight boards in just over an hour.  Got a week to go visit some places before heading back on the 9th.