IGNORED

Under armor hunting clothes

23 minutes ago, kanigie said:

There are better brands for the $, First Lite, Sitka, KUIU. 

Agreed.  

If you want a similar poly product, go with the Cabelas brand stuff and wait for a sale.  The heavyweight stuff is amazing.  The expedition weight stuff is really nice too.  My wife wears it for skiing

20 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Agreed.  

If you want a similar poly product, go with the Cabelas brand stuff and wait for a sale.  The heavyweight stuff is amazing.  The expedition weight stuff is really nice too.  My wife wears it for skiing

x2.  It's tough to beat the Cabela's brand clothing.

Hi purchased the UA Early Season Forest Camo Pants-LS Shirt- Hoodie and wore it all Turkey Season.   the pants need some cargo pockets though...    Material is good and no issues with thorns rips, etc.  Kept me warm with Hoodie on and kept me cool with just the pants and ls on... stuffed hoodie in Turkey Vest.

I am looking at pickup up the Wool Mid Season Pants in the Forest Camo..    but waiting for sales.

I really dig the Forest Camo pattern.

I have the Cabela's Wooltimate pants and Hoodie...    you can prob pick them up cheap now, and I wore them straight through Mid Feb (Winter Bow)..   kept me warm in the tree.  on the coldest days, just needed some longjohns or sweatpants under them...   and you guys know it got cold af this past winter...

1 hour ago, kanigie said:

I have the base layers and will be upgrading to something wool soon. 

There are better brands for the $, First Lite, Sitka, KUIU. 

For late season cold gear I use UA Extreme Base Layer. I have First Lite Sanctuary Bibs and Parka that I wear over the UA Extreme Base Layer and it's a really comfortable and warm setup. 

2 hours ago, NJ Predator said:

I know they dropped a sponsorship for a hunter from Ohio that used a spear to harvest a bear in Canada and on the old site people said they were going to stop using UA...I know I have

x2. UA gave in