IGNORED

Member Registration/Signup Working Again

BowhunterNJ

Just now, Bucksnbows said:

We need to add a field like we have under our profiles that indicates Taylor Ham or pork roll.  :rofl: 

You know it cracks me up when northerners come down here and have the BEST Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese sandwich EVER...it's not Taylor Ham down here! :rofl:

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

You know it cracks me up when northerners come down here and have the BEST Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese sandwich EVER...it's not Taylor Ham down here! :rofl:

No self-respecting northerner would be caught dead south of central Jersey.  :)

By central Jersey...do you mean Route 80 or Route 78?  :rofl:

To us normal folk, Route 195 is central Jersey...literally right in the middle.  But I know you northerners draw different lines and are generally incorrect (see Taylor Ham vs Porkroll debate for more info!) :rofl:

11 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

By central Jersey...do you mean Route 80 or Route 78?  :rofl:

To us normal folk, Route 195 is central Jersey...literally right in the middle.  But I know you northerners draw different lines and are generally incorrect (see Taylor Ham vs Porkroll debate for more info!) :rofl:

Route 78.  I live about 2 miles south of I-80, so I-78 is the dividing line.  Basically, just as soon as any semblance of a hill goes away, you're in pork roll territory.  

9 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

By central Jersey...do you mean Route 80 or Route 78? 

The area between 80 and 78 is central Jersey.  North of 80 is north Jersey and south of 78 is south Jersey.  

:offtopic:To Saltwater Fish The Manasquan is my Border Wall Hunting was Freehold and North West of Rt 78 -206 - 31 -46- and never cross the Hudson Sewer.                                                                                                                                                        It is Talor Ham On a real Newark Baked Kaiser Roll Catsup and Slice of Vidalia.  Same with Bagels Only North Jersey has any worth eating. 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif