Live to Hunt

REAL FOOTBALL ⚽️ TODAY ANYONE WATCHING

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

Lets be honest, if Americans decide we wanted to dominate the world in soccer we would. But we just don’t care. There’s other sports that Americans just like better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was tried and not because of lack of interest but for lack of Players, it Failed.  And no Forgine Players had any interest in Playing in The USA but for a few Teams, mostly locals and they also continue to play in European Teams.  The Players that dominate American Pro Football will bring it down.  That is being Honest. The Hype and Glitter are Dulling                            Almost left out What Sport do Americans Dominate above the World? Football is not a world sport :shock:

Edited by 1957Buck

It was tried and not because of lack of interest but for lack of Players, it Failed.  And no Forgine Players had any interest in Playing in The USA but for a few Teams, mostly locals and they also continue to play in European Teams.  The Players that dominate American Pro Football will bring it down.  That is being Honest. The Hype and Glitter are Dulling                            Almost left out What Sport do Americans Dominate above the World? Football is not a world sport :shock:

Exactly my point, lack of players because of lack of interest here. Anyway Happy Memorial Day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

Exactly my point, lack of players because of lack of interest here. Anyway Happy Memorial Day emoji631.png

All is Good we agree to Disagree.  

20 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

I too I hate when they Fake injury just to stop the Clock and then just stand up a walk off the Field.  OH Wait,  that's Foot Ball.  

The top player Ronaldo is a master of drama. He showed his feminine side in the Olympics

22 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

guys my team lost. Do you guys care 😥

Have a glass of Chardonnay, you'll feel better:)

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

guys my team lost. Do you guys care 😥

Don't recommend it but do what the NFL Players do stoke or Sniff up.   

7 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Don't recommend it but do what the NFL Players do stoke or Sniff up.   

Is that what you do when you're down?