Live to Hunt

REAL FOOTBALL ⚽️ TODAY ANYONE WATCHING

27 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

The increased popularity of youth soccer in recent years has to do with liberal suburban parents that think real football is too violent.

Soccer Has And is becoming popular not for the reason U posted.   But Economic Reasons of Costs to Play.  Price out what is needed to Equip a Youthful Player for Football. Year after Year as they progress in Age. Let alone the Cost of Belonging to any League Travel or Local.  Insurance - Referees - Field Costs. There are by far less sponsored and attended games than Soccer Attracts.  Inter-State Tournaments are a big time in Soccer.                     Even Youth Base Ball is Bigger than Youth food ball was or ever will be.                                                                                         Football at all levels has been losing interest And was an Economic and a Generational Thing that has seen its time.  And now that American football has become Racial and Political it will go down even faster.                                 Maybe even pro Sports will give way to College - Minor Leagues.                                                                                                    I for one am Not Paying the Cost Of the tickets and an $8 Hot Dog or $15 Beer.  Or pay for some overpaid Radical    Screw The NFL                                                                                                                                                                                                    The only Owner who had Control and Traditions and that the team Continues with was Steinbrenner NYY.  And no I am not an NYY Fan but if I watch any baseball I watch them.  Even that only 1/2 the team can speak English.      Again Screw The NFL and the Losers.  They Stared it The people who pay their bills will End It. Did I say Screw The NFL                                                   

20 hours ago, Nomad said:

Foot fairies?

Or I call it Communist kick ball.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, LittleM said:

I'd much rather watch a soccer game than a bunch of protesting criminals, prolly more than half of whom have no idea what their protesting for.  Can't wait for the World Cup.

Lumping all football players together and calling them a bunch of protesting criminals because of a small percentage, is equal to calling all hunters poachers because someone gets caught doing something illegal, So I guess we're all poachers. A lot of football players do great things, JJ Watts for example, so why shouldn't they deserve respect? With that said, I hate soccer, I've tried to watch it numerous times but don't believe I've ever made it through a full match. Maybe I'll try again sometime, when watching the grass grow becomes too boring.

• Disagree 1

Does anyone care my team lost :rant:to each there own watch and enjoy what you want.  I never use to watch but my wife is from across the pond and she got me into it. I enjoy watching it with her and how into it she is. 

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 230jhp said:

Absolutely right. Here in the US we consider soccer a girls game. That's why the US woman's team is good and US men's soccer stinks.

The increased popularity of youth soccer in recent years has to do with liberal suburban parents that think real football is too violent.

Bottom line it is the most boring spectator sport in the world regardless of the gender of the players.  There is never any decisive action, they just kick the ball one way then the other. If there are 5 shots on goal in a game it's a lot. Yawn

In addition women playing soccer behave like men should. There is no diving, bitching, complaining and other drama, so prevalent in men's soccer

to me they don't respect their own sport so I refuse to watch it

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1

Ok You nut you made your point :nonono: I can’t stand when those pussies fake getting hurt and falling. 

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disturbing 1

I actually enjoy watching during World Cup, kinda like the olympics. I root for the Men and women who represent us.
I’m not really sure about the guy who said that Americans like football because they are stupid and have ADHA. I think it has more to do with violence, rooting interests socialization and gambling. Football is the ultimate team game. Not taking anything away from other sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Ok You nut you made your point :nonono: I can’t stand when those pussies fake getting hurt and falling. 

I too I hate when they Fake injury just to stop the Clock and then just stand up a walk off the Field.  OH Wait,  that's Foot Ball.  

19 hours ago, DBuck said:

Lumping all football players together and calling them a bunch of protesting criminals because of a small percentage, is equal to calling all hunters poachers because someone gets caught doing something illegal, So I guess we're all poachers. A lot of football players do great things, JJ Watts for example, so why shouldn't they deserve respect? With that said, I hate soccer, I've tried to watch it numerous times but don't believe I've ever made it through a full match. Maybe I'll try again sometime, when watching the grass grow becomes too boring.

Guess jj Watts is One  While entire teams protest in Unisen by Kneeling I call that Bunching, Most don't like Soccer because they do not understand the Rules and Plays. If Nasca can be Patriotic and respect the American Flag why can't a Bunch of Radicals do the same, Want to protest don't do it During The National Anthem and Call Your selfs The NATIONAL Football League? Soccer is w World League.  Americans are just years Behind.

24273856_1787324287953150_6379707325463401568_o.jpg

On 5/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, Live to Hunt said:

C497E98E-DFE1-4E9F-A900-45F3A4726AB7.png

Soccer is only for the Uncivilized World Photos are Saudia Arabia Qutar I was there in 1960-61 before it became a Modern Area Lightyears ahead of us Now.  And Soccer was Popular Than also maybe there is still hope for us.           And Yes Oil Built them and we have the same if not more Reserves than they do. 

33194631_1992420074110236_4226391391430770688_n.png

1920px-2009_Emir_of_Qatar_Cup_Final_-_people_in_Stadium_(3580963393).jpg

32367241_1985420824810161_776303978563502080_n.jpg

31512438_632182780450165_1839871892622671872_n.jpg

26167592_572607986407645_3335371649429215586_n.jpg

32639679_640443432957433_792059670951886848_n.jpg

Guess jj Watts is One  While entire teams protest in Unisen by Kneeling I call that Bunching, Most don't like Soccer because they do not understand the Rules and Plays. If Nasca can be Patriotic and respect the American Flag why can't a Bunch of Radicals do the same, Want to protest don't do it During The National Anthem and Call Your selfs The NATIONAL Football League? Soccer is w World League.  Americans are just years Behind.
24273856_1787324287953150_6379707325463401568_o.thumb.jpg.eafdf9d3281080a6250ff7c00b7caa7f.jpg

Lets be honest, if Americans decide we wanted to dominate the world in soccer we would. But we just don’t care. There’s other sports that Americans just like better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1