IGNORED

REAL FOOTBALL ⚽️ TODAY ANYONE WATCHING

Live to Hunt

Football is king of the past 50 years.  Lax has been played on this continent for 400+ years.  

Football is king only in this country because the average american is too dumb to understand anything else. It's the ultimate sport for Americans really.  You can swill beer and eat junk food and only have to pay attention for 7 seconds out of every minute of game time.  

Don't get me wrong, I love football.  But when it comes to a sport requiring intelligence, athleticism and hand eye coordination/skill absolutely nothing beats lax or ice hockey.  

Tune in to the championship game on monday and you'll see 60k fans packed in to foxboro and what should be an absolute scorcher of a game

5 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Football is king of the past 50 years.  Lax has been played on this continent for 400+ years.  

Football is king only in this country because the average american is too dumb to understand anything else. It's the ultimate sport for Americans really.  You can swill beer and eat junk food and only have to pay attention for 7 seconds out of every minute of game time.  

Don't get me wrong, I love football.  But when it comes to a sport requiring intelligence, athleticism and hand eye coordination/skill absolutely nothing beats lax or ice hockey.  

Tune in to the championship game on monday and you'll see 60k fans packed in to foxboro and what should be an absolute scorcher of a game

Football of today isn't just running a passing route to a land mark, it's not just getting a handoff and running for your life, it's just not two guys going against each other on the line pushing each other like we all played with friends or on a town team.....Football is much more then that....It's complex plays, schemes, knowledge, and of course the ultimate team sport.......In my opinion the best sport out there.......the X's & O's of yesteryear is no more