Hey there! 

Garrett Kazar owner of Andover Hunt & Fish 

Stop in for great prices and amazing product! A one of a kind Mom and Pop shop offering the best of the best in hunting, fishing, ammo, licensing, firearms, & much more!!! Also offering guided hunting and fishing services as well as the only kids summer fishing camp around! Don't forget to ask about our boat and kayak rentals off Lake Aeroflex! 

Starting out on this site as a new way to advertise all our amazing prices, sales, and promotions!

We Look Forward To Providing You With All Your Sportsman Needs! 

196 Main Street

Andover, NJ 

(973)-786-7382

8 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Do you sell used tree stands, trail cameras, and tree rails by any chance?

We don't have any used available, but we have lots in stock & deals you can't refuse!!!

BLOWOUT SALE

• Millennium Treestands *M201 4 foot sections (stick ladder extension)* -$21.99
  • Rivers Edge *Connect and Climb 20 foot double step ladder model RE723* -$69.99
  • Covert *MPE-6 trailcam*- $84.99
  • Spartan Camera *CAMO Spartan Mobile Cam HCO w/ 2 year warranty* -$349.99
  • Moultrie *Panoramic 150i Digital Game Camera* -$184.99

19 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Hey Garrett! Glad to see you on the site!
You oughta share some of those harvest photos and fishing photos you show on Facebook. Some great fish your clients been catching!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input! We'll definitely start posting success photos right away! 

I love the place you can get in and out real quick or take your time and chew the fat with Garrett, Mark and the rest of the crew. Great people  and a Great place to shop!!! :up::up::up: Almost forgot Tika is one cool dog and loves to catch you in the parking lot with one of her throw toys that dog loves to run!!!