Palawman30

Fantasy Football....

I also saw for some reason the lineups aren't due until Sept 9th, but the first week starts this Thursday Sept 5th...that's odd unless I have my opener dates off for the NFL?

I saw that to but the season starts this Thursday so have your roster set.... Also how did you find the new analysis?

Ive noticed we have a fantasy "nascar" league here... :hmmmer: lol

Is there any interest on a fantasy football league? We could do the freebie league 12 teams or do a $30 per team league on cbs or rtssports and winner would get $200 and 2nd would get $50..

Let me know asap and Ill set something up for say a sunday night draft?

interested...                      free or pay

1.Palawman                       either

I don't get the math... 12 x $30 = $360, but the payout is only $250. What happens to the other $110?

I'm in a few my.yahoo fantasy leagues that are free, so all of the entry fees are split between the winner, 2nd place and 3rd place teams. If you win, it's customary to tip the league commissioner for setting everyting up and doing the leg work.

Almost all leagues charge a fee be run by the host website. With yahoo yes its free but its harder to collect your money from each person if you should win unless you know each person in the league. That's how all these league are able to be run.  Im also in leagues where I know the people but the website still charges a usage fee to collect the stats for your league teams

Edited by Palawman30

dude you freaking smoked me this week!!!!   I hate you...... :rofl:  :)     I ve got to get back on track quick

Man you killed it. Probably one of the highest scoring games this season on the week I had my worst scoring game! lol figures right...

Haha, Palawman30 and I are in a fantasy football league together. This was a thread to try and get some guys from this site in one earlier in the year but there weren't any takers...so nowe just use this topic to BS about the season :)