IGNORED

Blonde Bear In PA

BHC

Of all the bears I have seen in NJ over the years and that's maybe high hundreds or low thousands, I've never seen any color phases.  It would be cool to see some of those genetics in NJ bears.  Once in awhile you see the white throat chevron, but not colors other than black.  Cool picture.

Years ago I had a beautiful cinnamon phase black come to my stand in Potter county, Pa.

Wish I had a camera that day.

Great pics BHC.

Nice post.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.

Of all the bears I have seen in NJ over the years and that's maybe high hundreds or low thousands, I've never seen any color phases.  It would be cool to see some of those genetics in NJ bears.  Once in awhile you see the white throat chevron, but not colors other than black.  Cool picture.

I've seen 2 cinnamon phase bears in NJ, 1 at waywayanda when I was 13 the other was at white lake WMA about 8 years ago.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Jersey bears are inbred....... :stirring:

hahahahaha 

Ive seen a ton of bear in Pa and have never seen a color phase either.. Although bears with white chevons or crests are pretty common

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights