IGNORED

Show your boats.

1 hour ago, Kype said:

canoe.jpg

old town 119. installed the seat with backrest, anchor pulley, and cleats. the orginal seat sucked. it was only a bench with webbing. also laid down grip tape on the floor

Nice Old Town. I have the predator. Little heavy, but great boat. 

I own a 1977 Boston Whaler Montauk. With a 90 HP Evinrude, I keep my rig on a trailer so I can fish, crab or clam in any waters I choose, daily. I have fished it hard from Delaware Bay to Quincy Bay Massachusetts.  I have taken it offshore up to 22 miles, returning home with tuna, sharks, mackerel,  striped bass, ling, cod, weakfish, blowfish,  fluke,  winter flounder, lobster, clams, mussels, and blue claws. I have probably taken it out in conditions that I shouldn't have.  I have had the boat standing straight up in Barnegat Inlet, after being hit by 3 sisters.  This boat after 31 years of pounding has always over performed and got me and my guests home safely. As age and experience have finally had their way with me, I realize that I will not be repeating some of my Adventures at Sea. This has been my boat of a lifetime and the memories attached to her are irreplaceable.  Here's just some of my Adventures. 

20180422_182037.jpg

20161016_135849.jpg

20160815_145140.jpg

20160719_202516.jpg

20160527_142242.jpg

20170916_175141.jpg

20160912_145527.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

23 hours ago, Batsto said:

Nice Old Town. I have the predator. Little heavy, but great boat. 

not familiar with the predator series. I have heard they are great canoes. my canoe is only 12' long. very light, I carry it around with one arm. main reason why I like it so much. my other old town canoe is 16' and I have to drag it around.